I Can Feel My Morals Growing Back, or Why I’ve Been Absent From this Place for Just a Bit
I’m at a point in my life where I no longer have time to check Tumblr regularly. I don’t even have time to do it biweekly, quite honestly. I’ve been lying to myself since January about this, and I’ve accidentally spiraled into one of those situations where it’s awkward to check because it’s been so long, but I really need to for some reason, you know, right?
However, I still catch myself wanting to connect with good friends and check up on those I find incredibly interesting from time to time. So I’ll stay here with all of you, but it will be as the creepy lurker that knows (and loves) every time your significant other uploads a cute selfie. Whoa, that came out wrong. Retraction.
If this becomes a regular thing again, it won’t be until mid-November. Don’t worry, though - things have been so wonderfully fucky, you guys. Really.
Examples of said wonderful fuckiness as of late:
- I’m still in love with my job
- I had some really tasty cheese enchiladas a few weeks ago and I’m still wearing black to properly mourn them
- I went to Iowa last week and saw some of my amazing friends that I love so much
- I set up a photo shoot for the first time in over a year
- I guess I’m getting married in a few weeks or whatever
- I feel like I’m on a roller coaster of happiness that is ascending to more bullshit happiness
In the meantime, stick around. We’re all in this bullshit happiness together. I’d like to see it through with all of you.